Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pesan Adik jika Dia menemui ajal dahulu "Na, belajar la drive, dalam family na sorang je takut bawa kereta"

because i'm a nature person. i walk from anywhere to everywhere. ok ok. fine. i have difficulties in operating moving mechanicals. i always think i'll hit something if i drive. and to top up, i do have a driving license. ;P
but yeah cici's so called WILL stuck in my head since she told me so.

have you ever felt like a passenger in your own life? someone told me that she didn't want to watch her life from the side lines.she wanted to live it.to take the wheel and drive n not let others dictate how things would turn out.i know it sounds silly, but it was quite a profoud statement for me to hear.

and something i had honestly never thought about before.. am i letting other people, or what i think other people want..dictate how i live, or the decisions that i make??so i got to thinking about it, and in order to be in control of my life.. i need to know what i want…erkkk "what do i want?" funny how that can be so difficult to answer...i guess in the general ball park of what i really want, there's nothing really specific and precise..and of course not everything is in my control..but i make decisions everyday that are ultimately determine where i will end up in life…what book i read, what i watch on tv..what time i wake up..yes it seems like simple decisions, they are shaping the kind of person i am and who i will be…

maybe i've been feeling a little goal-less lately…not competely lost of course.. but just wondering where all of this is going to take me…you always picture life to be more exciting in the future..er, maybe i’ve got to stop thinking about other people...start to think of something that will bring excitements into my life..its time to stop being the passenger and drive…heh..so i should know its time to step up and take ownership of it all...my victories and my defeats..both can be very easily blamed on others..

then again this is my life...that means i need to be the one taking responsibility for it..have to think of all the people in my life that depending on me..i can't let them down..i cant let myself down.

Just felt like i gave myself a mini motivational speech there…to those who have been in the drivers seat since their first step.rock on.erm maybe you can teach me a thing or two…so stir the wheels..and drive...and pray, i won't hit anything. ;P

No comments: