Friday, April 16, 2010

Cik Mah


  • Hajah Fatimah Said would turn 66 years old today if she's still alive. But she had returned to The Mighty Creator almost three years ago. Allah loves her more and know what best for her. He didn't want my Cik Mah to suffer with her sickness anymore.
  • Not a single day of my life passes by without missing her very very dearly. I sometimes breakdown and cry but eventually stands up knowing that she will always be with me no matter what happens. she will always be in my heart.
  • I miss her smile and the way she said "Mama sayang nana, nana sayang mama?",whenever i kissed her. we would end hugging and praying that everything would turn better. Alhamdulillah Mama, i'm coping quite fine with my life for now.You have raised me well and insyaAllah everything will be all right.
  • I miss her cooking, everybody will say their mother's cooking is the best in the world and so am I. I miss her 3 am telur mata goreng and cili padi patah & kicap cair, and yes i insisted she prepared for me, though i can cook it myself. Air Tangan seorang ibu itu penuh dengan kasih sayang walaupun memasakkan bubur kosong.
  • I miss to hear she sings all P. Ramlee's songs while baking cakes or cookies in the kitchen or sewing her children baju kurungs and baju melayu in her free time. All my baju kurung were made by her until she left this world. and now i wish i have learnt how to sew baju kurung when she was alive.
  • I miss taking her to health centre or bring her out for breakfast, dinner or window shopping. she has always been out going, friendly & generous even she can only go around with her wheel chairs. In a month time, all my neighbours in Tmn Bukit Indah grown to love her when she moved here from Johor three years ago. Whoever who knows her will have tears in their eyes or laugh with joy whenever we speak of her. I'm not sure but perhaps she has touched their hearts like Mama always do with mine. All of them still remember her fondly.
  • But most of all, i miss her love, strengths and believes. She tought me to be strong and patient and the same time. she tought me nothing is perfect in this world and always learn to accept other's flaws as a gift from Allah and treat everything with care & respect. Never stop praying even life can be bitter sometimes. She always stand firm that love & sincerity will save us from hatred. She believed that until her last breath. and Alhamdulillah, i'm living my life with the same believes so far and hopefully until i die.

Thank you ma for everything. I love you. You will always be my one and only Mama. Al Fatihah.

2 comments:

bingbong said...

al-fatihah buat makcik mah walaupun tak sempat jumpa mahupun berbicara. bingbong yakin arwah adalah insan yang cukup istimewa dan mampu bagi bingbong ketawa. mudahan al-mubarakah akan tabah dan jangan mudah putus asa. i know u r a strong daughter :)

.(ns) said...

and i'm pretty sure ima & you will be wonderful parents..tak sabo nak jadi aunty na.. hoyeh hoyeh.. ;)