Thursday, September 24, 2009

in a state OF weirdness IN happiness

what is good in eid aidilfitri?

inspite of knowing my house where i grew up was sold to a total stranger two days before raya,

and to realise you don't have a place on your own to invite anybody for hari raya,

or to understand some people can get into fight and come clean with a fresh start on third day of raya,

even came across someone from your past who made you walked through hell before then only to feel better u felt that before on fourth day of hari raya,

i can still overcome all this because, i know whatever experiences i've been through, it will only make me a stronger person, to be thankful for everything and hopeful of tomorrow. i still have my dearly family & friends. and for that i'm sincerely happy.

thank you hari raya aidilfitri, the surprises you've given me every year only enriched me, as a whole person. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: