Monday, November 12, 2007

baba and mummy

photos of baba & mummy on eid fitri


around midnight, without a care in the world, i put on my ipod randomly listening to 3000 songs and silent my cellular since dawn, i buried myself into pages of "for one more day" by mitch albom. and for the 1st time in my life, i cried while reading a book. how much i wish i could turn back the time and spend more time with my late mama.'

but around 2.30 a.m, i remembered, i almost forget to make nano and kak lynn their daily anelene. i quickly ran down stairs and there were my baba nano and mummy lynn watching tv.


"ingat sho lupe watkan nanonyek milk" nano with his usual grin while channel surfing astro.


"sori nano, tgh bace buku tadi, nasib baik tak tertido"


i went straight to the kitchen and made 2 cups of anelene for nano and kak lynn. after serving their daily fix, gave them a good night kiss and off to sleep.


and baba & mummy, being manja sis and bro, they told me that they've decided they won't drink the milk if i don't make it. hehe. cute kan?


maybe it is true, they've been married for almost 24 years, God hasn't reward them with children, but they have me and cici. we were born to take care of them like they've been taking of cici and i, unconditionally. insyaAllah.


i love you baba. i love you mummy. thank you for the bottom of my heart.

i dozed off with a note on my mind, though i've lost mama, i still have baba and mummy plus adikku cici and my family to be taken care by me as long as i'm breathing. InsyaAllah.

No comments: