Sunday, November 11, 2007

midnight blues

BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!

i took this quiz twice. both with the same result. i thought since i love green so much, my colour would turn out to be green also. erm blue. why blue? love unconditionally? long & thoughtful conversations? but lately i'm detached. i admit that. both to my loved ones & friends. they noticed it and i don't feel like explaining myself. no i'm not the melancholic type. i'm just not in the mood. the best way is to keep my distance. be quiet. and do my own thing. make myself busy.
but when i have to meet people, it's like i'm putting a mask on. i'm always smiling and chatty one. like one of my bruneian friend, nurul said back in summer camp middle this year,
"na, i never saw u complaining about the camp, you always look happy"
what she didn't know that i cried myself to sleep almost every night there.
why? because my mum passed away. since that i don't have a purpose in my life.
i still don't.
i want so many things in life. but i'm souless. i don't want them to know. it's unfair for them to hear me mourn, right? and i'm not finish just yet.
no worries my happy masking is always there whenever i need it.
but for now, i am blue. blue inside out. outside in.

No comments: