Wednesday, November 7, 2007

bila goblok mengeblog

to be frank this would be my 2nd blog.
the 1st one was blogdrive in 2004.
i cant even remember my username to login my account.

well, i hope this won't go down the drain like the 1st one.

anyway i do blog time to time in myspace since 2004.

why i chose goblok mengeblog as the official address of my blog?

1st & foremost, it sounds catchy. to me that is.
2ndly, because it was one of my title entry in myspace blog back in 2006.
and lastly, we are fool sometimes.we make mistakes.
we are humans.and humans do blog in this era.

i'm not even a good writer.
but heck. i will write anyway.
perfectly imperfect writings
coming up and more to come.

but this blog is about my own self absorption.
could be my place to wollow or while i'm in grieve.


bernada melankolik.


nothing political or cool happenings here.
just pure self gratification.


or when i feel better, there'll be words of acknowledgement
not so much of myself le kot? hee

so, you've been warned.

taddaaa...i think my 1st post went pretty well.
i just hope it won't die.
because i can be so lazy. or too busy.
either way i will try to maintain this one insyaAllah
.

so folks, bear with me.

2 comments:

Nona Cici said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
k3i said...

the intro sounds good..:p
waiting for the next entry.