Saturday, November 10, 2007

i want

listening : say i am you - the weepies
feeling : so so
craving : more coffee, books and gadgets
reading : the alchemist - paolo coelho

I want my coffee.
I want an everyday supply of varied pies.
I want to fly a kite in pasir gudang, johor.
I want to shop as if Harrods is mine.
I want to have a brand new dv cam.
I want to make time for others.
I want to live a healthier lifestyle.
I want to be with my 11 months old nephew.
I want to stop trembling whenever I'm nervous.
I want to sleep soundly without waking up in the middle of night.
I want to travel.I want to migrate.
I want to learn.I want to teach.
I want to download more films if I could.
I want my friends to know that I miss them.
I want all Paulo Coelho's books.
I want to have my own bookstore.
I want to write. I want to paint.
I want to watch Big Love, the hbo series.
I want to buy a car with my own money.
I want to go back to myself when I was 18.
I want to understand people.
I want wars to end.
I want to learn to cook mi rebus johor.
I want my sinus to vanish.
I want 2007 to end already.
I want peace.
I want to be with Mama soon.
I want to make everyone feel special.
I want everyone to be happy.
I want to love.
I want to be loved.
I want to stop being a coward facing love.
I want so many endings for new beginnings.
I want to be grateful yet still hopeful.

No comments: